04 April 2017 - 14 April 2017
Hot off the heels from receiving a five-star Forbes rating for The Villas at AYANA Resort, the culinary team from AYANA will bring their bar none Balinese cuisine to Town Restaurant.
Enjoy whole roasted Suckling Pig, seared to a salty crisp on the skin, and street food classics like Nasi Jenggo, elevated by chunky braised beef, with plump skewers of Balinese satay, sans the plane ride.
The dinner buffet – with 12 sweet and savoury buffet stations from AYANA also includes a spread of local favourites like Laksa and Hainanese Chicken Rice.
By dining with us, travel and food enthusiasts also stand to win a two-night stay with breakfast for two in an Ocean View Suite at RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA in Town Restaurant’s lucky draw.
Sunday to Tuesday:
• Authentic Balinese Flavours with Heritage buffet and International Selections - Adult at $56, Child at $28
Wednesday to Saturday:
• Authentic Balinese Flavours with BBQ International Buffet and Heritage Cuisines - Adults at $89 with two hours of free flow Tiger Beer and Singapore Sling, Child at $44
• Authentic Balinese Flavours with Seafood International Buffet and Heritage Cuisines - Adults at $69, Child at $34
• The Villas at AYANA Resort Bali
• AYANA Resort and Spa Bali
• RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
• Garuda Indonesia